Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tomorrow's December!

Ok, so it seems that I'll be updating once a week, but at least I'm still at it! I can't believe tomorrow's already December 1st! I guess I should get going on those Christmas cards... I should also think about sending my niece's gifts as she lives in New Zealand! She'll get them in time, but it'll cost me $$$! Oh well, I always have great plans to get it all done early, guess not this year.

Here's a couple cards I've made. I finally got my all my orders from Jessica so I'm excited to get going! This first one is a card I made for Helena for her engagement. I like that it was simple and quick. I'll probably make more using other Circle of Friendship stamps as they come in different sayings for different occasions.

The second card is one I saw on Splitcoast Stampers. Again, VERY quick and easy. I think I'll be asking for some GOOD pencil crayons, watercolour pencils or felts. The ones I have don't seem to have great colour, guess that's what you get when you buy cheap! I've thought about the Copic markers, but haven't decided yet.
Anyway, that's what I've done so far. Funny thing is, I didn't use any of the stuff I picked up from Jes. Gord works tomorrow and Tuesday night, so hopefully I'll get back into it. I also want to start decorating for Christmas so we'll see what happens.
Stamps by Amuse and Stampin' Up.
Crystals by Amuse.

No comments: