Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oops

Ok, I was hoping to make some cards the other night after having a great time at Carrie's, BUT, that didn't happen. I got doing other stuff, it got late yadda, yadda.... Unfortunately it won't happen now for a bit as I'm getting ready to go to Regina on Friday for Gord's grad!!!! I'm only there for 4 days, but then I have my Mom's 60th birthday, cleaning before Gord gets home and spending time with him. I can't believe it's almost here after 6 long months, although, I've gotten used to having the house to myself....................

On another note, Obama for president. His speech sounded good, I just hope he really can change things for the better. I wonder how many Americans watched our election... Tee, Hee. They don't even know we HAD an election! At least in the U.S. they've changed their government.

Anyway, in the time I've spent here on the couch, watching TV and being on the computer, I could have made 4 cards. Oh well, I was watching history being made.

I'm heading off to bed now as I think I may be getting sick, and the timing couldn't be worse!

No comments: