Saturday, November 22, 2008

Festive

So it's 2:49pm and I was supposed to stay home all day and craft.... I ended up going to Scrap Arts to see if they had any cuttlebug christmas embossing folders. They didn't have any I liked, but of course I ended up buying other stuff! While I was there I was telling Shelley (the owner), how I had started a blog and she showed me a link to make it all pretty!!!! Of course I had to come home and check it out... I did have other errands to run so I don't want anyone to think I was at the crafting store all this time! Now that my blog looks all pretty, I'm inspired to get going on some stuff, but where to start?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ooh, SO cool! I love that background.

As for where to start, what about my sketch? ;)

http://quick2blush.blogspot.com/2008/11/sketch-and-card.html