Friday, November 21, 2008

Any REAL visitors out there?

If you look at my visitors count (bottom right), it looks like my blog is super popular. Who would have thought I'd have that many visitors in a month! Oh ya, I haven't. Apparently the setting was wrong and I've been counting all my own visits! I thought Jessica had configured it all when she set it up. Guess not. I wonder how many REAL visitors I've actually had? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything and just let people think I'm loved by all.....

Oh well, if you ARE a real visitor, thanks for visiting and leave a comment if you feel like it!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Do I count?

Leanne said...

As long as you're not me, you count!!!! Thanks!

Jessica said...

But if you're my mini-me. Then aren't we kind of the same person? Ack. I'm confused.

care_bear said...

I've been visiting!!!