Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween...........














































Well, I haven't posted anything for a week, I hope this isn't the beginning of the end! Not much has happened, except of course Halloween. I'm not so much into Halloween, but my friends are. It actually works out pretty good for me, I don't have to buy candy or answer the door I just go over to their place! Here are some photos of the house. They even decorate INSIDE! My favorites are the pumpkin tree and the swinging skeleton (didn't get a picture!) These people actually take special trips down the states to buy halloween stuff, they even headed down yesterday to stock up on deals! I guess I'm more of a Christmas person................

I went to a Stampin' Up party at Carrie's house today. I bought more than I planned, but that's not surprising........... It DID inspire me though, so that's a good thing!! I'm hoping to make a couple of cards tonight, so stay tuned. By the way, I think I'm going to have a party in Feb/Mar, so if anyone's interested, I still have alot on my wish list!

1 comment:

care_bear said...

...and thank-you for spending more than you wanted at my party!! I did too....way too much!!!
But it was fun...can't wait until the next one...your place??!