Monday, January 26, 2009

The Biggest Challenge of my LIFE!

Ok, so the title of this post could pertain to:

A) Keeping up with Jessica's crafting
B) Not spend ANY $ on crafting supplies in a month
or
C) Participating in the Ride to Conquer Cancer

As hard as the first 2 challenges would be, it's C........ Riding my bike 200+ km from Vancouver to Seattle raising money for cancer. What the heck am I thinking?!?!?! Let's put it this way... I bought a mountain bike about 4 years ago and rode it around the block ONCE! In 4 years! In doing this ride, I'm challenging myself not only physically but mentally as well. I wanted to get in shape and figured I needed a goal. Well, this is quite the goal!

I'm required to raise a minimum $2500.00 to participate in this event and this is where I'd like to ask for YOUR help... Please visit my webpage to check in on my progress and to sponsor my ride. Help us beat this devastating disease that has touched so many. I'm grateful for anything you can give as every little bit helps!

Thanks in advance for your support.

No comments: