Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yay, new pics!



I haven't posted any pics of new cards in a while.... Here we go! The first one is made with these new Inkadinkado clear stamps. Which I LOVE! The Owl card seems to be missing something... not sure what. A sentiment? Ribbon? Embellishment? The bird (LOVE it) could be used for anything. I don't think I'd put anything else on the front, maybe a sentiment inside. I do think some "bling" may add something. I'll have to look into that later.


The next two cards are for birthdays (which are ALWAYS needed!). I used my new scallop edge punch from Stampin' Up, added some texture with Stickles (as with the owl card above), rounded the corners of the card, added ribbon (which I don't use enough of!), added a sentiment and voila! Done. The flower wheelbarrow is pretty self explanatory using my Marvy oval punches and using MORE ribbon!





I still haven't made my Winter Thank-you cards, maybe today??? We'll see how the day progresses!



Stamps by Amuse and Inkadinkado.
Stickles.
Ribbon by Amuse.
Punches by Marvy.

No comments: