Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Argh and YAY!

I'm thinking I need another tutorial in blogging from Jessica. I think I'm starting to record my own visits again! HELP! As much as I LOVE thinking I'm popular, I don't think it's for real. Sooo, Jess, if you're out there, you're needed. Carrie, you in?

On another note, today was the day... Obama became President! I wasn't able to watch the inauguration (had to work), but I did stay home long enough to watch him being announced. That in itself was emotional, and I'm CANADIAN! If only WE had a leader that was so inspirational. I think it's great not only for the U.S., but the world..... GOODBYE Bush, it's about time! YAY for Obama!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha. You need to go to StatCounter, and then the Install and Config section (the wrench). Then go to Create Blocking Cookie and hit the button. After that, it should say that your visits are NOT being logged.

Leanne said...

Thanks. I knew I wasn't that popular..................

care_bear said...

I just saw this post now...I have been really sick so trying to catch up....YES, I am in! YOu look like you know more than me about this blogging though!