Monday, February 23, 2009

Oops, haven't posted in a while........

Oops, it's been about a month since I last posted! I think that's the longest I've gone since starting this. I've been busy training for The Ride to Conquer Cancer. I've logged 100km during 7 indoor rides and I'm slowly getting into it. It's still pretty overwhelming, especially since I'll be riding more than that each day! I have a personal page on the website for the Ride, check it out and don't forget to sponsor me! It's all going to a great cause.

On a crafty note... I received my Bumper Card today!!!!!! I haven't taken a picture of it yet but I LOVE it! With my card I received 2 stamps as well, thanks Cheiron, way too kind! I think it's just what I needed to get me inspired. I'm also thinking of making some cards to sell as a fundraiser for my ride. I think I even have a bike stamp. I'll hopefully post some pics in the next couple days so let me know if you're interested.

No comments: