Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Thank-you's...

I'm sure that with the title of this post you'll think I have cards to show... I DO, but I'll be posting them later. I have an etiquette question I'm hoping someone can help me with. I was wanting to send some Thank-you cards out to patients (and others!) that showered me with gifts this Christmas. What is the appropriate time-frame for sending these out? If anyone could help me with this I'd be most appreciative! Oh, and watch for a posting with some pics coming soon.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'd say within a month is best, but you'd probably be safe if they were received within three. I'd think that's the *absolute* limit (although I'd stick with the month if at all possible).

And yes, I'm disappointed there are no cards in this post.

And yes, you can complain that you wanted to use your JustRite stamps, but I'm still holding them hostage.

And yes, you can point out that I haven't posted anything in four days. I did make a card on Friday night, but I haven't gotten around to posting it!

ps. I forgot to mention last night that you're welcome to come to the party on Sunday, but we wouldn't be able to escape to the crafts room ;)