Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year, old cards..........

Since I haven't made any new cards lately, I thought I'd post a few pics of cards I made in 2008! The first one is a card I made for good friends of ours in New Brunswick. They LOVE Key West and go every year. As soon as I saw the Adirondack chair with the wreath I though of them!







The second one is for the same friends. We all met through a group that all have Boler trailers... This was for their going away party. They drove their van and trailer from Vancouver to New Brunswick! I popped the trailer to add a little something extra.





The next couple are invites and Thank-you cards I made for Grant's 1st birthday. You can probably guess it was a Cowboys and Indians theme!











.



Not sure how this will look when I post, but at least I posted something! I'm hoping to get over to Jessica's soon so I can pick up my Just Rite stamps that she's had for quite some time! If I do get over there, I'll make sure to take my laptop so she can "upgrade" my blogging skills!














No comments: