Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Craft room update...

Things are finally coming together in my craft room. Gord hung my stamp shelves and I got a few more "needed" items from Ikea. I love the Hensvik shelves on my desk, lots of places to put things! I also got rails to hang my punches (thanks Jess and Carrie!) but still need to find something to hang them all on so I don't have to put 100 holes in the wall. The wire baskets that also hang on the rails are the perfect size to hold my ribbon! Here are a couple photos.......

I still have alot of organizing to but I'm likin' it!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

I was very close to hassling you about the length of time between your blogging ;P

Glad to see your craft room is coming along - maybe you'd like to have a crafting afternoon with Kira when we're there!

Leanne said...

I'm glad someone still checks it! I'd love to have a crafting afternoon with Kira. Who knows, maybe I'll even send some crafty stuff home with her!

care_bear said...

Looks great!

Jessica said...

It's about time!

What about mounting the punches (on single piece of wood, remember, like in Carrie's room) on the wall opposite your desk? I assume you don't want to put holes in the wood wall...