Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a pink kind of day!


So I finally spent some time in my craft room. I managed to get THREE cards done which is pretty good for me! I got these ideas from Splitcoast Stampers. All three were quick to make, it was coming up with the ideas and colours that took all the time. I'm hoping that I'm on a roll. Next time I'll try to use something other than pink! You can't tell but I used Stickles on all three cards to add a little bit of sparkle (the bird, flames on chandelier and dots on green flourish). Here's hoping I can stay on this crafting "blitz"!

Stamps by Amuse and Stampin' Up.
Punches by Marvy and Stampin' Up.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hold the boat. You actually used patterned paper? Wow!

Haha. They look great. I love each of those stamps!