Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's cold, but here are some PICS!!!!!!!















So it's finally starting to feel like December. All it took was going into the minuses! It may be cold, but at least it's sunny. Hopefully I can pick up our tree tomorrow and start decorating!

Here are the long ago promised pictures of the cards I've made recently. I'm planning on moving into my craft room over the next week and hoping to spend lots of time down there so here's to more pics!
Let me know if you have any thoughts........................

3 comments:

care_bear said...

Awesome cards Leanne....I love them all!

Jessica said...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! I really, really love the first one. And I can't wait to see all the goodies that come out of the new crafts room. Are you going to have a room-warming party? ;)

Jessica said...

*cough* *cough* Anyone here? Where are the crafts room photos? And the card(s) you were supposed to make the other day???