Friday, September 25, 2009

What? It's only been 5 months................

Ok, so I haven't posted in quite some time. Oops! Alot has happened in that time. I became an Aunt for the 3rd time (Thea Dodge Boguski was born May 25th) and found out I'll be an Aunt for a 4th time in November (another Kiwi baby!).

I did alot of training for the Ride to Conquer Cancer (Vancouver to Seattle on a BIKE!) which I completed the WHOLE THING and would like to thank everyone who sponsored me. It was such a great experience I've signed up for next year (guess I should get back to training).

I've applied to be a volunteer with the local police department (still waiting for the security to go through). Those classes should hopefully be starting soon. It's was a very HOT summer without much rain which is very unusual for Vancouver.

AND......... Gord and I went to Paris a couple weeks ago! It's an AMAZING city. We were in Paris for 7 days then went to visit my cousin in Aix-en-Provence in the south! It's sooooo different than Paris. Very warm and beautiful. I'm still going through my pictures but will try and post a couple when I've thinned them out!

Speaking of warm, it's September 25 (Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away) and it's STILL summer like weather! I can only imagine what our winter will be like............................................

One thing I HAVEN'T done much of is crafting.................................. I just haven't been able to motivate myself. I've been looking at different blogs and SCS to get ideas. It's now after 10:00pm (my usual crafting start time) so I think I'll try to get something done. Wish me luck!

No comments: