Thursday, April 9, 2009

The box has arrived!

I've just got the news that my Stampin' Up order has arrived! I'm heading to Jessica's tomorrow to craft with her and Carrie and my new stuff! I can't even really remember what I got so it'll be a nice surprise. I'll definately be able to post some new pics in the next couple of days. Ooh, another thing... I received my Bumper card! I have to say that I love being part of it. It's so nice to come home to something other than a bill! I'll post a pic of that when I post the others.....

2 comments:

Shannon and Kira said...

You said photos would be coming in the next few days... Am still waiting!

Also, I've sold $60 worth of cards for your ride already and I'm not done yet!

Shannon and Kira said...

FYI - the most popular cards have been the:
- coloured cards with the bird in the top left corner
- thank-you ones with the pink and green stamp on white (they're all gone, sorry I can't describe it better)
- cherry blossom ones with the birds in the tree.